您的位置:新文秘网>>宾馆/>>正文

星级酒店日常英语200句

发表时间:2011/8/26 17:51:49

星级酒店迎日常英语200句

酒店宾馆迎宾领位小姐常用英语口语200句

Commonly Used E*press for Hostess In English Dialogue 200


一. 迎宾 Greeting Guests

1. Good morning, Sir. Welcome to ** Food Center.

先生,早上好!欢迎您到**饮食中心来!

2. Good afternoon, Madam. This is ** Food Center. May I help you?

夫人,下午好!** 饮食中心。需要我为您效劳吗?

3. Good evening, Miss Wang. Welcome to our Food Center. Have you made a reservation?

王小姐,晚上好!欢迎光临本饮食中心。请问有没有预订?

4. Good morning, Sir. Have you had a reservation?

早上好!先生。请问订了座吗?

5. Hello! ** Food Center at your service.

您好!**饮食中心竭诚为您服务。

6. Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to our resta
……(新文秘网https://www.wm114.cn省略1013字,正式会员可完整阅读)…… 
now.

下午好,先生。现在是营业时间。

20. Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen. You are of the same tourist party ,aren’t you?

女士们、先生们,晚上好。你们是同一个旅游团的吧?

21. Which country do you come from?

请问是从哪个国家来的?

22. There are twenty-four people in your party, Is that correct?

你们一共是24位,对吗?

23. We’ve arranged three tables on the second floor for you. They’re No.3, No.4, No.5. Eight people for each

table.

我们为你们在二楼安排三张餐桌,台号是3、4、5,每8个人一桌。



二.介绍 Introduce to Guests



24. Chinese palace banquet with Chinese ancient music and dance is on second floor in this Food Center.

本饮食中心的二楼是中华乐舞与宫庭宴席。

25. The famous roast Beijing duck is on the third floor in this Food Center.

本饮食中心的三楼是著名的_烤鸭。

26. Sichuan best food with Sichuan flavor is on the fourth floor in this Food Center.

本饮食中心的四楼是巴蜀风味的川菜极品。

27. Cantonese best food with the southern China flavor is on fifth floor in this Food Center.

本饮食中心的五楼是南国风味的广东名菜。

28. Chinese food divided into eight big cuisines, or eight style, such as Cantonese food, Beijing food, Sichuan

food, etc.

中国菜分为八大菜系,或者说八种风格,如广东菜、_菜、四川菜等。

29. In eight big cuisines, even the simplest dish appeals to the eye, to the sense of smell as well as to the palate.

在八大菜系中,即使是最简单的一道菜,也要色、香、味俱全。

30. Cantonese food is lighter while Beijing food is heavy.

广东菜味淡,而_菜味重。

31. The famous specialties of Cantonese and Beijing cuisines are Cantonese roast suckling pig and roast Beijing

duck.

广东菜系和_菜系的典型特色是广东乳猪和_烤鸭。

32. Most Sichuan dishes are spicy and hot. And they taste differently.

大多数四川菜是麻辣的且风味各异。

33. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.

我肯定您会喜欢它。

34. We provide a great variety of fresh sea food.

我们供应的海鲜种类繁多。

35. The roast Beijing duck is delicious. Its skin is really crispy.

_烤鸭味道极好,烤鸭皮又脆又香。

36. I’ll arrange Man Yuan Chun private room on the second floor for you, It’s a splendid decorated dining room,

with a red carpet and golden curtain. The furniture there is palace style.

我想安排你们在二楼《满园春》包间,这是一间装修华丽的餐厅,配有红地毯和金色窗帘,家具是宫庭风格

的。

37. It’s a signatu ……(未完,全文共15813字,当前仅显示2844字,请阅读下面提示信息。收藏《星级酒店日常英语200句》